The Student Room Group

ONS Assistant Economist Scheme 2023

I am supposed to hear on the 24th of July but heard nothing so far. Anyone applied for this role and in the same boat?
Yeah I am waiting too-probably refreshed the CS jobs portal and my e-mail over 700 times since yesterday! Although my interview panel did say it could take until end of July/start of August for them to provide us with a decision. No news is good news, right? :smile:

On a side note, how do you think your ONS EAC went? Anything you found easy/difficult?
Original post by Emmet963
I am supposed to hear on the 24th of July but heard nothing so far. Anyone applied for this role and in the same boat?

Mine now says "Awaiting interview results". So nervous...

Good luck 🤞
Reply 3
Original post by AnonwhoAnonymous
Mine now says "Awaiting interview results". So nervous...

Good luck 🤞

Mine says the same!!, what we’re scores so far?
Original post by RREcon2023
Mine says the same!!, what we’re scores so far?

Behaviours: 5,5,4; overall 14.
Then an overall combined score of 17.75 (!) followed by comment about economic knowledge. I am just happy I got this far tbh so whatever happens I know I will have to prepeare better next time. 🙂

Do you mind sharing your scores?
Reply 5
Behaviours: 5,5,4; overall 14.
Then an overall combined score of 17.75 (!) followed by comment about economic knowledge. I am just happy I got this far tbh so whatever happens I know I will have to prepeare better next time. 🙂

Do you mind sharing your scores?

Mine is 9 for behaviours and overall combined is 11.5, not sure if I made it but I agree with you, good to know what to do next time. It’s been 4 years since I touched my economics books.

What do you think they mean by overall combined Score ?
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 6
Congratulations on your scores!
Mine is 9 for behaviours and overall combined is 11.5, not sure if I made it but I agree with you, good to know what to do next time. It’s been 3 year since I touched my economics.

What do you think they mean by overall combined Score ?

I have no idea what the scores mean either and according to other mainstream GES 2023 thread some with 3s got in so I wouldn't want to speculate what they mean. Let's see what happens. 🤞
Congratulations on your scores!

Thanks. Congratulations to you too. CS assessment preparation is not easy so getting to final stage deserves a pat on the back whatever happens imo.
Reply 8
I have no idea what the scores mean either and according to other mainstream GES 2023 thread some with 3s got in so I wouldn't want to speculate what they mean. Let's see what happens. 🤞

Thanks. Congratulations to you too. CS assessment preparation is not easy so getting to final stage deserves a pat on the back whatever happens imo.

Hey, thank you so much for the words of encouragement, I am keeping my fingers crossed for both of us.
Reply 9
Yeah I am waiting too-probably refreshed the CS jobs portal and my e-mail over 700 times since yesterday! Although my interview panel did say it could take until end of July/start of August for them to provide us with a decision. No news is good news, right? :smile:

On a side note, how do you think your ONS EAC went? Anything you found easy/difficult?

Hi, I didn't know people replied to this thread but I didnt do well in the interviews. It a learning curve for me. Good luck to everyone that made it!
Original post by Emmet963
Hi, I didn't know people replied to this thread but I didnt do well in the interviews. It a learning curve for me. Good luck to everyone that made it!

My Civil Service portal is just a long list of Unsuccessful applications lol. Keep your chin up and keep trying.

Do you mind sharing your scores? Did they give you any further feedback?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending