The Student Room Group

Modern College and Uni are just pyramid schemes.

So often I hear people don't get taught anything just copy stuff from the internet, little teaching takes place. These are modern and expensive pyramid schemes that lead nowhere.
At first I thought this but as I realised later on it’s for a reason the tutors don’t help so much & its because they test us to see how proactive we are at gaining ,researching ,adapting ,creating & influencing others ie students , so that our intellect is all self taught and good for the workplace .! When you go to the workplace people won’t cuddle you there & hold ur hand & get you through the day ! . Plagarism is Essensial also because you can’t copy of the internet as it’s plagiarised of the uni . You will gain a 0 grade if you try ! I’ve noticed also uni is Hard but I can see now why .
Reply 2
Just another lazy, asinine take.
Hugely insulting to the actual pyramid schemes that I used to shut down for a living.
Are u saying im stuiped & silly ? Or the remark at the top ? Explain your remarks if your going to get a point over at least !
Is the Quote remarking the subject matter of my comment ? If so explain clearer If you are to make a comment at least !!
Thanks, I needed a good laugh this morning.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending