The Student Room Group

Aqa higher maths

SO I've already made a post about it but want to make sure,who did AQA HIGHER MATHS and what is the least to get a 4 like how much do i need to get a 4,coming from Someone who isn't good at maths but i try everyday.
Reply 1
Original post by Aden H
SO I've already made a post about it but want to make sure,who did AQA HIGHER MATHS and what is the least to get a 4 like how much do i need to get a 4,coming from Someone who isn't good at maths but i try everyday.

No-one can answer that as grade boundaries vary.
Original post by Aden H

As above, it’s generally not possible to tell, since the grade boundaries vary based on how hard the exams are.

Your best shot at getting a 4 or above is to keep practicing your maths, use resources like MathsGenie etc. Worrying about how many marks you’ll get in your exams you haven’t yet sat is entirely pointless.
Reply 3
Original post by Muttley79
No-one can answer that as grade boundaries vary.

So should i ask AQA for that.
Reply 4
Original post by Aden H
So should i ask AQA for that.

No, ones from previous exams are on their websitr. This years will be published on result day but that doesn't help you know future ones.

Quick Reply

Latest