The Student Room Group

Why is it so hard to find a partner

These days, like my parents found love very easily
Original post by Anonymous
These days, like my parents found love very easily

That’s different with all due respect for them it must have been different. Compared to nowadays
Only if you're ugly
Only if you're ugly

That’s not true I could be ugly yet I have a wonderful personality and heart and yet therefore have a partner myself what bs
Original post by Mohammed_80
That’s not true I could be ugly yet I have a wonderful personality and heart and yet therefore have a partner myself what bs

OP said it's hard, I added that it's hard only if you're ugly. If you're attractive it's easy
OP said it's hard, I added that it's hard only if you're ugly. If you're attractive it's easy

That’s just making OP feel bad
Reply 6
Only if you're ugly

As well as being negative this is untrue. Sure if your very attractive, which is about both appearance and personality, it’s easy to find a partner. Pretty much everyone else has to work for it
Original post by Zarek
As well as being negative this is untrue. Sure if your very attractive, which is about both appearance and personality, it’s easy to find a partner. Pretty much everyone else has to work for it

Some people have looks and personalities that are undesirable enough that they'll never find someone. Telling someone that they'll be able to find someone if they just try harder is like telling someone they'll be able to fly if they wave their hands around enough.
Reply 8
Some people have looks and personalities that are undesirable enough that they'll never find someone. Telling someone that they'll be able to find someone if they just try harder is like telling someone they'll be able to fly if they wave their hands around enough.

These things are relative and most everyone if they sell themselves find someone that’s up for it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending