The Student Room Group

Is it normal to hate living with your family?

My mom begged me to move with her and is very depended on me. I try to enjoy living with free rent but I still am very unhappy. My mom never gives me my space. Whenever I try to do anything she’s always judging me. Her sons who are younger get to do whatever they want. But whenever I do it’s always a problem. Even when I make simple trips to the kitchen and bathroom she’s always making fun of me. And calls me creepy. Her sons are so cool but I guess since I’m a girl I’m not in her eyes since she’s a hater. I never knew that someone who made fun of you could be so obsessed with you at the same time. I try to enjoy my families company but I just can’t stand them. They are very judgmental and act like they are all that when there not. When I go out people are so nice to me but of course when I’m around them I get treated like I’m this terrible person when I know that I’m a good person. My life isn’t what it should be but I work every single day. I can’t even work in peace without her judgement. My moms house is so huge but I hate it. I want my own place. I’m very depressed and miserable. I’m Always angry and can’t stand my family. The only time that I’m happy is when there gone. Is it bad that I feel this way?
imo if u feel like that all the time, then defo move out for your own sake , no point staying somewhere you just feel so down as itll affect u long term for sure
maybe once u move out she'll realise what shes doing wrong and try to make up?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending