The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

When is the lates entry for Pharmacy through clearing? UCLAN

Hi everyone,
I wonder to know when is the latest entry to enter Pharmacy at UCLAN ? It’s in clearing now but my access course results will come out late like late September or even October 😭😥 How likely to be accepted until that day because I can’t apply before having all my results.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi everyone,
I wonder to know when is the latest entry to enter Pharmacy at UCLAN ? It’s in clearing now but my access course results will come out late like late September or even October 😭😥 How likely to be accepted until that day because I can’t apply before having all my results.

Hi there,

I would advise that as soon as you get your results to ring us via the clearing hotline (01772 830777) as we can advise on your options at that point in time.

All the best,
Sarah
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi there,

I would advise that as soon as you get your results to ring us via the clearing hotline (01772 830777) as we can advise on your options at that point in time.

All the best,
Sarah

Can I be accepted by the access course transcript?
Thanks.
Original post by Anonymous
Can I be accepted by the access course transcript?
Thanks.

Hi there, :smile:

We do accept access courses for Pharmacy, you would need to have achieved the following grades and covered the following subjects to be considered:

- GCSE Maths and English at a minimum grade of C/4
- Have passed your access to HE Diploma with 128 UCAS points with 15 Level 3 credits in Chemistry or Biology at Distinction, and 15 Level 3 credits in other science subjects at Distinction

If you have your qualifications and it meets the above criteria, I would advise calling our clearing hotline (01772 830777) to discuss your options.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any questions.

All the best, :smile:
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending