The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE accommodation - looking for a replacement (Butler's Wharf)

Hello,
For reasons I had to reinstate my MSc application at LSE but I had already booked accommodation at Butler's Wharf (masters students only). So I cancelled my place at the Halls but I will still be liable to pay the rent until someone else takes up my place.
I'm posting in hopes that somebody that is still looking for accommodation for graduate study at LSE can see this and maybe apply for a now-open room at Butler's Wharf.
My contract was a 50-week, single room with shared bathroom, 207.5pounds/week if anyone is still looking for affordable housing.
I'm not sure if there is a waiting list or whatever for the Halls, but I'm just attempting to not be liable for rent for a year that I will not be studying :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,
For reasons I had to reinstate my MSc application at LSE but I had already booked accommodation at Butler's Wharf (masters students only). So I cancelled my place at the Halls but I will still be liable to pay the rent until someone else takes up my place.
I'm posting in hopes that somebody that is still looking for accommodation for graduate study at LSE can see this and maybe apply for a now-open room at Butler's Wharf.
My contract was a 50-week, single room with shared bathroom, 207.5pounds/week if anyone is still looking for affordable housing.
I'm not sure if there is a waiting list or whatever for the Halls, but I'm just attempting to not be liable for rent for a year that I will not be studying :frown:

I've sent you a DM
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Latest

Trending

Trending