The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Delay in cas letter

Hello myself Isha applied for msc international finance for sept 23 intake in Birmingham City University. I had answered my interview on 22nd june got my result on 3rd july and on 8th of july I received mail stating that I shall receive my cas in 3 working days.
Now it has been more than a month I am still waiting for my cas. Everyday I was contacting and sending them emails but there was no proper response received. And today when I made call again one of their staff member is saying that management is still deciding whether to start this course for this intake or not?
I have already taken education loan and I cannot afford to differ for next intake and I am ready to choose alternative options in course for this intake only. I hardly have time left to make arrangements for visa also.
It's an humble request to look into my situation and provide me solution for this.
Anyone facing similar situations are free to post or anyone can give me solution for the above situation will be very helpful.
Hey @Isha1999

Please get in touch via our international enquiry form: https://www.bcu.ac.uk/international/enquiry-form
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending