The Student Room Group

Student finance

Hi there, im trying to apply for student finance and i tried to apply before the deadline but whenever i do it, it says the year you have selected is not available. Please confirm your course details with your university or college. If anyone can help that would be amazing, i am also aware that this is way past the deadline but I tried to apply before the deadline but it still said this. Im doing BA European studies at reading with the course code R900
Original post by charliebutler123
Hi there, im trying to apply for student finance and i tried to apply before the deadline but whenever i do it, it says the year you have selected is not available. Please confirm your course details with your university or college. If anyone can help that would be amazing, i am also aware that this is way past the deadline but I tried to apply before the deadline but it still said this. Im doing BA European studies at reading with the course code R900

Hi there,

When does your course start and what academic year have you tried applying for?

Thanks, Clare
Hi there, my course starts on the 15th or 16th september and i tried applying for first year
Original post by charliebutler123
Hi there, my course starts on the 15th or 16th september and i tried applying for first year

Hi there,

Thank you. Can you confirm if you are selecting higher education on your account and the academic year 23/24?

https://logon.slc.co.uk/cas/login

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending