The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

University of Leicester MSc

Hello, I am considering studying a masters in bioinformatics at the university of Leicester. I wanted to know if there are any current or past students who can share their experience on studying this course.
Reply 1
Hello!

I'm delighted to see someone else interested in the Bioinformatics MSc program at the University of Leicester. I'll be starting my full-time MSc in Bioinformatics there this September. While I haven't personally experienced the course yet. I've done some research on my own and managed to connect with a few current and past students who have taken this course on LinkedIn. Unfortunately, I can't share their names directly on this forum, but I'd be more than happy to assist you further!

Feel free to message me here on my Studentroom account or reach out to me on Instagram @its.bashar , and I'll provide you with the names so you can connect with them directly, and hopefully they can offer the insights you're seeking.

All the best with your decision-making process, and hope to see you on campus!
(edited 8 months ago)
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Hi @Anonymous#1

Great to hear you're thinking about our postgraduate course in Bioinformatics!

Whilst I'm no longer a student (I studied Chemistry at Leicester) I can certainly share some of our online content that might be useful to you :smile:

Amazing that @itsbashar has been so helpful here too!!

We have a range of online webinars (some academic, some covering topics like applying and funding etc) - you can find them all on youtube through our events webpage

We will also be posting upcoming events there so keep an eye out :smile:

Feel free to ask me any questions, I'm happy to help!

-Alisha (UK Student Recruitment Officer, Postgraduate) and University of Leicester Alumni!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending