The Student Room Group

Alevels physics result

Hello everyone i am an A2 student and just got my result for physics and its ungraded and i m thinking of dropping physics since its always been problem subject for me in olevels aswell so i have decided to not give retake for physics can you guys give me suggestion for which subject to choose instead

Psychology
Sociology
Environmental management which only has As level
English language
Etc any recommendations?
Original post by phoenix999999
Hello everyone i am an A2 student and just got my result for physics and its ungraded and i m thinking of dropping physics since its always been problem subject for me in olevels aswell so i have decided to not give retake for physics can you guys give me suggestion for which subject to choose instead

Psychology
Sociology
Environmental management which only has As level
English language
Etc any recommendations?

It depends on what you want to do. There's no point in giving you a recommendation that won't get you the degree that you want.

If you intend to do a degree in the UK, as far as I know psychology, sociology, and English Language are not required subjects for any degree (psychology might be a semi-required subject for some picky psychology degree, but I digress). If you want a third subject just as a filler, then any academic subject would do. If you're looking for a specific type of degree, then you would need to be a lot more specific.

Quick Reply

Latest