The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Accommodation application to UOM not working

Anyone else still cannot apply for accomodation at University of Manchester even though they have fixed being able to apply. It will not let me register or try to log in and sometimes says that the page is not found
Yes. same. Should be fixed by now not not working. How many others in this situation?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Yeah same here, just comes up with this when I try to access the portal IMG_20230812_114226-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Reply 3
Original post by Lwoodward06
Anyone else still cannot apply for accomodation at University of Manchester even though they have fixed being able to apply. It will not let me register or try to log in and sometimes says that the page is not found

Same I think the site is over loaded
Original post by Anonymous
Yes. same. Should be fixed by now not not working. How many others in this situation?

I’m in the same situation, I looked on the accommodations Facebook account and there’s quite a few people that’s commented on their most recent post that it isn’t working for them. I’m so stressed cause I haven’t even applied yet and they’ve had over 2 months to fix this
Reply 5
Yea man it’s starting to really **** me off. The university took two months and still couldn’t fix a housing portal with the resources they have from a so called “prestigious uni”.
Original post by Jane772288
Yea man it’s starting to really **** me off. The university took two months and still couldn’t fix a housing portal with the resources they have from a so called “prestigious uni”.

😖😖😆😆😆
True
My application I submitted before the crash is still there in their records. So I'll email the screenshot I managed to grab when I could finally sign in. Hopefully things will get moved along
Original post by Jane772288

It’s ac such a joke making me regret applying now
Reply 8
Original post by Lwoodward06

Its fixed now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending