The Student Room Group

Uttley House (University of Manchester Accommodation)

I'm a postgraduate student looking for a UoM student accommodation. I heard that Uttley House is fairly new and I couldn't find much info on it. My only concern is whether the flats are dirty at all. Are there rats, cockroaches, mold, and the likes? Would there be any accommodations (could be private accommodation) you would recommend? I am seeking a quiet, clean place to stay at that costs less than 220 pw. Thank you beforehand.
Reply 1
When do you need it for? I have an en-suite room that will be available from April 24 onwards. It’s within short walking distance of Uni and is £202 per week.
Reply 2
Original post by cinnamorawr
I'm a postgraduate student looking for a UoM student accommodation. I heard that Uttley House is fairly new and I couldn't find much info on it. My only concern is whether the flats are dirty at all. Are there rats, cockroaches, mold, and the likes? Would there be any accommodations (could be private accommodation) you would recommend? I am seeking a quiet, clean place to stay at that costs less than 220 pw. Thank you beforehand.
Hi I have a United students accom close to UOM it’s price is only 175 a week and it’s really clean and you can move in as soon as you want

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending