The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Bag shipping and arrival at halls

My daughter is considering using sendmybag.com to get her belongings to St Andrews. She intends to show up herself to move in on September 2nd. Ideally we'd aim for her boxes to arrive the day before but I'm wondering if anyone will be there to take delivery of them in that case. We're unsure how to handle this. I'll be traveling with her just overnight and it would be a shame for us to arrive and have nothing to unpack and then she'll be left doing it all on her own. She'll be in St Salvator's. Does anyone has any info on this?
Reply 1
Original post by mckmac
My daughter is considering using sendmybag.com to get her belongings to St Andrews. She intends to show up herself to move in on September 2nd. Ideally we'd aim for her boxes to arrive the day before but I'm wondering if anyone will be there to take delivery of them in that case. We're unsure how to handle this. I'll be traveling with her just overnight and it would be a shame for us to arrive and have nothing to unpack and then she'll be left doing it all on her own. She'll be in St Salvator's. Does anyone has any info on this?

You can't sent bags to University halls ahead of your daughter arriving. They will not accept them. People either send stuff to arrive after they have or, if you are staying somewhere else in St Andrews/nearby beforehand, arrange with them for deliveries to be made there.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending