The Student Room Group

Insecurities

My fiancé says I’m insecure sometimes because of certain things and I just come to a realization that maybe she’s rite. The thing is her body count is way more then mine is and we’re living in a county where all her exes or bodies live in. Could be this be the reason I’m insecure and if so how do you get over that?
Original post by Junior1995
My fiancé says I’m insecure sometimes because of certain things and I just come to a realization that maybe she’s rite. The thing is her body count is way more then mine is and we’re living in a county where all her exes or bodies live in. Could be this be the reason I’m insecure and if so how do you get over that?

Stop being a junior and become a senior?
Reply 2
I like that 😂😂
Reply 3

okok well u have to remember that insecurities can be caused and concern many different things. Its true that having a fiancee who lives in a county with many of her exes must be uncomfortable at times because it confronts u with the idea that ur soon to be wife has been with people other then urself. but remember that at the end of the day she agreed to marry YOU not the guy she slept with once at a party not her 4 months long bf but YOU. insecurities sucks but u can overcome them if you truly believe that your fiancee is the one for you and that she ll be faithful no matter what temptations surround her. good luck :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by spam44
okok well u have to remember that insecurities can be caused and concern many different things. Its true that having a fiancee who lives in a county with many of her exes must be uncomfortable at times because it confronts u with the idea that ur soon to be wife has been with people other then urself. but remember that at the end of the day she agreed to marry YOU not the guy she slept with once at a party not her 4 months long bf but YOU. insecurities sucks but u can overcome them if you truly believe that your fiancee is the one for you and that she ll be faithful no matter what temptations surround her. good luck :smile:

What if she is the one putting herself in a location where she knows people she used to mess with are going to be there? When she can simply go somewhere else?
Reply 5
What if she is the one putting herself in a location where she knows people she used to mess with are going to be there? When she can simply go somewhere else?

so is she willingly showing up to places where she knows her exes are ?
Well in that case u need to be rational if for example we say that one of her past lover works in this bar and she insists on going there alone every now and then. you have to first of all see if wether shes actually going for that person or if jsut likes idk the setting. but remember that you HAVE to talk about it with her, your fiancée isnt a mind reader idk if u already have had that convo but I cannot stress this enough u have to talk about it with her .everyone has boundaries in a relationship, if shes not comfortable with you doing smt im sure you wouldn't purposely do it in order t annoy her because she set HER boundaries. I think it's time that u do the same.

good luck :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by spam44
so is she willingly showing up to places where she knows her exes are ?
Well in that case u need to be rational if for example we say that one of her past lover works in this bar and she insists on going there alone every now and then. you have to first of all see if wether shes actually going for that person or if jsut likes idk the setting. but remember that you HAVE to talk about it with her, your fiancée isnt a mind reader idk if u already have had that convo but I cannot stress this enough u have to talk about it with her .everyone has boundaries in a relationship, if shes not comfortable with you doing smt im sure you wouldn't purposely do it in order t annoy her because she set HER boundaries. I think it's time that u do the same.

good luck :smile:

No yeah it’s different then that, maybe I’m just over reacting idk. It’s not like she’s going to a place where she knows her ex works. The thing is she is going to an event and I know for sure a couple of her exes will be there. She knows for sure she will run into them as well but I trust her enough to keep it moving. But she still insist on going that’s what confuses me because if you know they will be there why would you still want to go. It’s a festival actually. I don’t think I can blame her but my brain is telling me she can just Simply not go and do something else, idk I’m just confused how to feel about it. Every time I try and speak on things she gets annoyed and feels like I’m controlling so I just ride along with it cause all I want is for her to be happy but I want my boundaries respected as well. I know when I have to leave someone but this is just something I’m confused about how to feel on. Why I feel this way idk. do I want to feel this way? Not at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending