The Student Room Group

I just want to know how to get shorter by surgery

Im in high school and im 14 years old, but my problem is that im taller tham 5,11 and im unbeliveably insecure about it because i know its not normal, i just want to know if anyone has advice how to get that surgery
Don't be ridiculous, there's no surgery to get shorter and you won't be 14 forever, you'll be an adult relatively soon and 5'11'' is a perfectly normal height.
Original post by PhoenixCronk
Im in high school and im 14 years old, but my problem is that im taller tham 5,11 and im unbeliveably insecure about it because i know its not normal, i just want to know if anyone has advice how to get that surgery

Respectfully, I think your being a bit dramatic. there is no surgery to make someone shorter unless you want to lose your legs or head, or some other part of your body... Neither of which is very practical!

As the other poster mentions, 5 ft 11 is absolutely fine and normal height and lot of other people will catch up to you eventually, or be taller than you 🙂
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 3
What is normal? Some people are tall. Some are short. Everyone is different and they don't see you as someone who is tall, they see you are yourself. So (pardon the pun) stand up for yourself. Be proud of who you are and people will accept you for that without question.

Your 14… Your 5’11 there’s nothing to be insecure about it your acting as though your 7’0. There’s no option/method/ways to get shorter it’s all down to genetics and environment. Albeit your still growing and development another 2 years of grown could only see you grow another 2 inches possibly ending up as 6’1 and in terms of growth and development you maybe done although it closes at 18 possibly even at 6’3 and that alone is not a height or something to be insecure about…
Reply 5

Double leg amputation is your best bet, you might be able to get down to a much more respectable 3 foot. Other option is just to stay seated more often.

Greg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending