The Student Room Group

LNAT

heya, I have a bit of an issue. I'm trying to take the LNAT this September/early October because I'm applying to Cambridge and booking is open now. However I have issues with processing speed and thus need extra time in the exam but I can only send evidence of this when school opens up because I was diagnosed at school. Would I lose out on an LNAT place if I booked on the 6th of September rather than in August and would this give me enough time to have it done by the 16th of October?
Original post by Tilly0561
heya, I have a bit of an issue. I'm trying to take the LNAT this September/early October because I'm applying to Cambridge and booking is open now. However I have issues with processing speed and thus need extra time in the exam but I can only send evidence of this when school opens up because I was diagnosed at school. Would I lose out on an LNAT place if I booked on the 6th of September rather than in August and would this give me enough time to have it done by the 16th of October?

I've just checked when I booked and sat the LNAT (back in 2016), and apparently I booked on 7 September and sat the test on 5 October. I wouldn't worry!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending