The Student Room Group

feeling quite spooked out

Hey all so long story short I left my phone on charge at around noon and I went downstairs. A few hours later I go back up and it’s gone. I say to everyone where is it and they say they have not the slightest ideas. Using a family members phone i ring it and it is somehow under the mattress of the bed in the same room it was on charge in! I was like maybe one of my siblings thought it was funny and just went on about my day. And then what really spooked me out is this… I went down for dinner leaving my phone on my chair on TOP of the books on the chair. I fog back up only to find it under the books powered off!? Yes my phone sometimes does power off randomly but this is so absurd to me and I feel really creeped out!! My family swore they didn’t move it maybe I moved it by mistake though I’m fully certain I didn’t!
Side note- my religion is Islam! Any fellow Muslims could it be a spirit?? Please help guys I feel so weirded out!?!?
Reply 1
I'm going to guess it was one of your siblings...
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hey all so long story short I left my phone on charge at around noon and I went downstairs. A few hours later I go back up and it’s gone. I say to everyone where is it and they say they have not the slightest ideas. Using a family members phone i ring it and it is somehow under the mattress of the bed in the same room it was on charge in! I was like maybe one of my siblings thought it was funny and just went on about my day. And then what really spooked me out is this… I went down for dinner leaving my phone on my chair on TOP of the books on the chair. I fog back up only to find it under the books powered off!? Yes my phone sometimes does power off randomly but this is so absurd to me and I feel really creeped out!! My family swore they didn’t move it maybe I moved it by mistake though I’m fully certain I didn’t!
Side note- my religion is Islam! Any fellow Muslims could it be a spirit?? Please help guys I feel so weirded out!?!?

Your families messing with you 😂
Reply 3
Original post by Nina12112

Haha I’ll stick to that 😂
Reply 4
Original post by black tea
I'm going to guess it was one of your siblings...

Yeah .
Original post by Nina12112

I think so too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending