The Student Room Group

When/ who sees our A Level results?

Hi, I'm just wondering if our subject teachers see our grades before us and how long before (it is the evening before A Level results day for people reading this in the future). I don't want to know that my teachers already know I've done horribly before I tell them.
Does anybody know if they already know our grades right now??
Reply 1
Original post by RaviBoy
Hi, I'm just wondering if our subject teachers see our grades before us and how long before (it is the evening before A Level results day for people reading this in the future). I don't want to know that my teachers already know I've done horribly before I tell them.

yes they get it the day before
Reply 2
Original post by Ajdj12
yes they get it the day before

Omg so do they already know? Do they get the results overall or the exact student and their grade? I can't rn lol
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by RaviBoy
Omg so do they already know? Do they get the results overall or the exact student and their grade? I can't rn lol

they normally like to prepare for the day, so see what each student gets
Reply 4
Original post by RaviBoy

Very few staff get access before 8am tomorrow.
Original post by RaviBoy

It depends on your school/college and also whether your subject teachers are involved in preparing for results day.

most subject teachers won’t see results before 8am

schools and colleges used to be quite lax with sharing/leaking results before the embargo ended but the exam boards have tightened up guidelines and training in recent years

Quick Reply

Latest