The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Uni of Warwick course change

Hello, I am currently studying biochemistry at Warwick Uni and have just been denied a change to GSD with psychology. I want to know if anyone has any other options to stay at the uni but change course as I really want to change from biochem but love the uni and have committed to a house next year and dont want to back out. Any ideas are welcome
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, I am currently studying biochemistry at Warwick Uni and have just been denied a change to GSD with psychology. I want to know if anyone has any other options to stay at the uni but change course as I really want to change from biochem but love the uni and have committed to a house next year and dont want to back out. Any ideas are welcome

Hi, I am currently in the same boat trying to change into the GSD department at Warwick and was also denied the joint honours programme i applied to. However they did give me the option to study just GSD if you are interested in that you could email them attempting to just join the single honours programme if you really wanna change course
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by Nora_M
Hi, I am currently in the same boat trying to change into the GSD department at Warwick and was also denied the joint honours programme i applied to. However they did give me the option to study just GSD if you are interested in that you could email them attempting to just join the single honours programme if you really wanna change course

Ah thank you. They didn’t give me that option so I’m assuming I can’t as the issue they had was my first year results.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Ah thank you. They didn’t give me that option so I’m assuming I can’t as the issue they had was my first year results.

Ah okay, I'm sorry I couldn't help, I think it is still worth a try though. If not look into other departments that you may be interested in so you can stay at the uni.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi I just applied for Biochemistry at Warwick and was wondering how come you decided you wanted to transfer?

Quick Reply

Latest