The Student Room Group

University choices

I was thinking about the unis i could go to for medicine with my mocks being spanish (A) chemistry (B) and Biology (B), so im guessing ima get predicted around AAA or maybe A*AA. My GCSE's on the other hand are 7/A on Biology, Chemistry Spanish (and a 7 in english lang after i retook). Then i got 6/B on psychology physics (and maths after i retook). Work experience ive done loads as i worked at a pharmacy for 6 months, then i shadowed an anaesthetist for 2 days/16 hrs in multiple surgeries, and ive been also volunteering at elizabeth hospice since april. I've been thinking about going to Exeter, Uni of central lancashire, glasgow and anglia ruskin so far, any recommendations? Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by Manos00
I was thinking about the unis i could go to for medicine with my mocks being spanish (A) chemistry (B) and Biology (B), so im guessing ima get predicted around AAA or maybe A*AA. My GCSE's on the other hand are 7/A on Biology, Chemistry Spanish (and a 7 in english lang after i retook). Then i got 6/B on psychology physics (and maths after i retook). Work experience ive done loads as i worked at a pharmacy for 6 months, then i shadowed an anaesthetist for 2 days/16 hrs in multiple surgeries, and ive been also volunteering at elizabeth hospice since april. I've been thinking about going to Exeter, Uni of central lancashire, glasgow and anglia ruskin so far, any recommendations? Thanks.

No good planning where you might apply until you have a UCAT score
Original post by Manos00

Hiya,

It’s great you are already thinking about your university options 😊

Feel free to speak with one of our current students, including Fatima who is a Medicine student with us, about their experience at ARU. They can tell you more about their course, their work-life balance, and more about the campus they study at too.

If you’d like to speak with the Medicine Admissions team in particular about entry requirements or any other admissions query, you can always email: [email protected]

Let us know if there’s any else we can help with!

Jemma

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending