The Student Room Group

Clearing

I have secured B in mathematics and C in both chemistry & Physics. I need to know the universities in Russel group that can consider me for Bachelors in Mathematics through clearing. I have missed A grade in mathematics by only 4 marks where i have secured 476 against A grade requirement of 480. please help.
Reply 1

Original post by reyaz11
I have secured B in mathematics and C in both chemistry & Physics. I need to know the universities in Russel group that can consider me for Bachelors in Mathematics through clearing. I have missed A grade in mathematics by only 4 marks where i have secured 476 against A grade requirement of 480. please help.

Russell group or not. It really does not matter.
Pick a uni that will take those grades for maths and go study it instead of wasting time. At the end of the day u will have the same degree like everyone else who did math.
Reply 2
Talk to your school about a priority remark for Maths - and the other subjects if they are close to a grade boundary.
Then consider resitting if your grades dont improve.

No top Uni will consider you for Maths with those grades - so either think about remarks and/or resitting, or settle for a degree at another Uni with no regrets.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending