The Student Room Group

Live Chat and Re-applying for Student Finance

Hi. Live Chat function does not pop up for me when I am logged onto my account. How can I access the live chat?
I am asking this because I wanted to chat with student finance support regarding my application for the student finance. When I log onto my account and click re-apply for the finance, the system shows that no applications are available. How do I re-apply then?
Original post by anna.maskolenko
Hi. Live Chat function does not pop up for me when I am logged onto my account. How can I access the live chat?
I am asking this because I wanted to chat with student finance support regarding my application for the student finance. When I log onto my account and click re-apply for the finance, the system shows that no applications are available. How do I re-apply then?

Hi there, Are you a Home or EU student? Thanks, Angela

Hi there,

If you are unable to use live chat, you would need to call so that an adviser can look into this for you. I would advise to try clearing your cache/history first on your PC/Laptop and use Google Chrome, as the applications should be available to you.

https://logon.slc.co.uk/cas/login

0300 100 0607

Thanks, Clare
Original post by Angela SFE

I am an EU student
Original post by Angela SFE

I am an EU student
I am an EU student

Hi there, Live chat is not currently an option for EU students to use, please call us on 0141 243 3570. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending