The Student Room Group

actual UCAT compared to medify

is the actual UCAT exam easier or harder than medify mocks? please tell me im having a breakdown
Reply 1
Hi, if it makes you feel any better, I am also really struggling. I have heard that the actual thing is slightly easier. However, I would continue to revise and learn the test. I've used medify to help me. It's really really good and is recommended by many students. And it's relatively inexpensive, definitely a good investment. Good luck with it though!
Reply 2
Having completed the UCAT last year, I would say it depends on the section. I found AR, SJT, and QR to be slightly easier, DM to be the same and VR to be slightly more difficult. Of course, it does depend on your personal skills, but I would say overall Medify prepares you quite well for the UCAT.
Also, the pressure during the real exam is far different from a "mock" on Medify, so study with that in mind.

Don't stress, I'm sure you'll do great, and I wish you good luck :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Tallywally
Hi, if it makes you feel any better, I am also really struggling. I have heard that the actual thing is slightly easier. However, I would continue to revise and learn the test. I've used medify to help me. It's really really good and is recommended by many students. And it's relatively inexpensive, definitely a good investment. Good luck with it though!

good luck!! i think it all depends on the test you get on the day, which is a terrifying idea
Reply 4
Original post by user23184
Having completed the UCAT last year, I would say it depends on the section. I found AR, SJT, and QR to be slightly easier, DM to be the same and VR to be slightly more difficult. Of course, it does depend on your personal skills, but I would say overall Medify prepares you quite well for the UCAT.
Also, the pressure during the real exam is far different from a "mock" on Medify, so study with that in mind.

Don't stress, I'm sure you'll do great, and I wish you good luck :smile:

thank you so much for your advice!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending