The Student Room Group

GCSE options- is taking economics and buisnes bad

Hi everyone, I'm a bit stuck on my GCSE subject choices and could use some advice. I'm not totally sure what I want to do in the future, but I'm leaning towards something in biology or psychology - they both really interest me Right now, I'm thinking of taking Biology, Business, Psychology, Maths, English Language, and Economics. I've heard some mixed opinions about doing both Business and Economics - do you think that's a good idea? Also, I'm considering doing Environmental Management but I'm not sure if its a boring subject i would only take it if its easy but idk if it is. what do you think? Any thoughts or tips would be good.
Original post by Esh.0
Hi everyone, I'm a bit stuck on my GCSE subject choices and could use some advice. I'm not totally sure what I want to do in the future, but I'm leaning towards something in biology or psychology - they both really interest me Right now, I'm thinking of taking Biology, Business, Psychology, Maths, English Language, and Economics. I've heard some mixed opinions about doing both Business and Economics - do you think that's a good idea? Also, I'm considering doing Environmental Management but I'm not sure if its a boring subject i would only take it if its easy but idk if it is. what do you think? Any thoughts or tips would be good.
For GCSE’s: everyone does maths, english literature, english language, science (biology, chemistry, physics). Those are your core subjects, you have to do these. Your school will allow you to choose your optional GCSE’s, to be done in addition.

Quick Reply

Latest