The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

I'm officially an Open University student!

I did it. I made it official this morning when I signed up for student finance with OU. I don't know if I should be scared or not. I will be studying English Lit and Creative Writing so if anyone else is also doing that it'd be nice to chat about it. I received 3 books today which the OU sent me and they all seem pretty interesting. :smile: Hopefully everything will go well moving forward.
Congratulations! Good luck!
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I did it. I made it official this morning when I signed up for student finance with OU. I don't know if I should be scared or not. I will be studying English Lit and Creative Writing so if anyone else is also doing that it'd be nice to chat about it. I received 3 books today which the OU sent me and they all seem pretty interesting. :smile: Hopefully everything will go well moving forward.

Hi,

I’m debating studying this course! Either English lit with CW or just CW which I think is with the OCA as they’ve now merged.

What materials have they sent you and why have you chosen this course?
Reply 3
Original post by Sarahsam12
Hi,

I’m debating studying this course! Either English lit with CW or just CW which I think is with the OCA as they’ve now merged.

What materials have they sent you and why have you chosen this course?

I chose the course because it appealed to me when I read about it on their website. They ended up sending me 5 or 6 textbooks (because I'm doing 2 modules) I can't remember if they sent me 3 for both modules or 3 for one and 2 for the other. They send the books via yodel for free.

Quick Reply

Latest