The Student Room Group

Kent and Medway Pharmacy interview 2023

Hi, does anyone know what happens during the Kent and Medway Pharmacy interview as it says it is from 12:30-3:30 but the website is very vague and does not say how to prepare or what happens during that time?
i have an interview there on Saturday around that time, although it does say that there are 3 assessments and the interview, i agree its pretty vague :/
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
What did you do at your interview or what did they ask you if you don’t mind me asking?
Original post by Abzah
What did you do at your interview or what did they ask you if you don’t mind me asking?

Hey, you register and there’s a Student Ambassador Q&A, then a talk from the Head of School, and assessment and an interview. To finish there’ll be a campus tour.
Hello! What should I expect the assessment to be about?
Reply 5
Hey, the maths questions were really easy and there was only a few . Then there was some multiple choice questions on situational judgement. In the interview part they will ask chemistry questions such as name this compound or give an example of an acid and base.
Reply 6
How hard did you find them? My chemistry is kinda rusty so... :frown:
Original post by Kh414
Hey, the maths questions were really easy and there was only a few . Then there was some multiple choice questions on situational judgement. In the interview part they will ask chemistry questions such as name this compound or give an example of an acid and base.
Reply 7
I thought I did really bad on them as I was so nervous
Reply 8
Hi, has anyone had a decision from Medway. I had my interview over a week ago but not heard anything back.
Reply 9
hey i firmed medway mpharm? anyone else?
Reply 10
Original post by Shannon2828
hey i firmed medway mpharm? anyone else?

Me too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending