The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

University of East Anglia MSc Application Process and Interviews

I'm in the process of narrowing down masters choices, specifically in the MSc Plant Genetics and Crop Improvement course. I would like to know whether interviews are a standard part of the application process so I can plan ahead as I am currently working. I haven't found any course/department specific information regarding interviews so I would be grateful for any clarification regarding this. Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
I'm currently looking at applying for the Molecular medicine masters and I've been told by previous masters students that interviews aren't a part of the application process so I'd assume it would be the same for the Plant genetics masters
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by hjpepa
I'm in the process of narrowing down masters choices, specifically in the MSc Plant Genetics and Crop Improvement course. I would like to know whether interviews are a standard part of the application process so I can plan ahead as I am currently working. I haven't found any course/department specific information regarding interviews so I would be grateful for any clarification regarding this. Thanks :smile:

Hi @hjpepa :h:

It's lovely to see you're interested in our MSc Plant Genetics and Crop Improvement course! If you take this query to the admissions department they'll be ready and happy to help give you some more information on this. Please drop them an email at [email protected] or alternatively you can contact them on live chat via this link! Please let me know if I can help with anything else, or if you have any questions about studying in Norwich! Best of luck with your masters, whatever you decide to do!

Danielle :smile:
Film and Television Studies

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending