The Student Room Group

Online dating

A man on tinder his profile said he works in the medical field, I asked him , "are you a doctor" and he replied "how did I know that". We met a few times he seemed nice and seems to have money etc. He told me I'm not allowed to tell anyone even my best friend what career he does. I also checked the register and his name didn't come up. I was also never allowed to go to his house yet he came to mine and we still went out in public , he started showing controlling behaviour and has slapped my face. I have ended our short friendship and he has left me alone. Do you think he lied to me about everything. What are your thoughts
Reply 1
Yes
Original post by Yish133
A man on tinder his profile said he works in the medical field, I asked him , "are you a doctor" and he replied "how did I know that". We met a few times he seemed nice and seems to have money etc. He told me I'm not allowed to tell anyone even my best friend what career he does. I also checked the register and his name didn't come up. I was also never allowed to go to his house yet he came to mine and we still went out in public , he started showing controlling behaviour and has slapped my face. I have ended our short friendship and he has left me alone. Do you think he lied to me about everything. What are your thoughts

It would be likely, yes. Considering he said yes to your assumption, it is possible he lied about himself in order to become a person who you would find the most attractive.

Well done for breaking up with him, and please do not get back with him as he will use you any chance he can get.

Hope this helps!

- Taylor :woo:
Never took dating apps seriously
Definitely he did
Honestly, it doesn't matter if he did or not. You don't need that abusive **** in your life one way or the other. **** him, and **** anyone else that puts hands on their partner.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending