The Student Room Group

What universities should I apply with a UCAT score of 2700 Band 2 for medicine?

I have just completed my UCAT and got 2700 Band 2. I am considered a British student I want to know what universities are a good choice to apply to. So far I am thinking Kent, Sunderland and also Leeds. However this is Leeds' first UCAT year so I have no idea what a competitive score looks like and my chances for an interview. Is it worth the risk? And what other universities are good to consider
Reply 2
Original post by aliyaanhabib
I have just completed my UCAT and got 2700 Band 2. I am considered a British student I want to know what universities are a good choice to apply to. So far I am thinking Kent, Sunderland and also Leeds. However this is Leeds' first UCAT year so I have no idea what a competitive score looks like and my chances for an interview. Is it worth the risk? And what other universities are good to consider

suggest you post in https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7312527 with the details at the start of that thread for advice
Reply 3
Original post by aliyaanhabib

hi did you end up finding out? i got the exact same ucat score and was wondering the same

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending