The Student Room Group

Official: Hull York Medical School A100 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by University of York
Hello, I've checked with the department and there are quite a few people who haven't heard back yet, don't worry. The deadline for them responding is the 31st of March :smile:

HYMS admissions work on weekends?

We just have to keep waiting for the logins, they haven't sent them all out yet.

Hiya, i got an offer for HYMS and im not sure when to apply for accommodation because it says i have to make it my firm but i haven't even heard back from keele or liverpool yet. i know its first come first serve and dont want to leave it too late but im wondering if anyone else is having this issue?
Yes I’m having the same issue with Leicester and Keele. I am a bit stressed out as I don’t want to go to private in my first year.
Are we supposed to get the log in for hull after we firm it because I’ve had my offer for weeks now and I’ve still not heard about it
Reply 825
Original post by mayhewphoebe
Hiya, i got an offer for HYMS and im not sure when to apply for accommodation because it says i have to make it my firm but i haven't even heard back from keele or liverpool yet. i know its first come first serve and dont want to leave it too late but im wondering if anyone else is having this issue?

i don't think its first come first served??
Original post by mayhewphoebe

Hi, accommodation isn't first come first served this year. As long as you firm York and apply by the 31 July deadline, you are guaranteed a room and there is no advantage for students applying early :smile:
Reply 827
I'm a bit confused because the offer stated first two years is at hull does that mean the the last three are at York??? I'm over the moon that I got my offer I firmed it straight away
Original post by gftfby
I'm a bit confused because the offer stated first two years is at hull does that mean the the last three are at York??? I'm over the moon that I got my offer I firmed it straight away

No the last 3 are spent moving around different hospitals for placements so you won’t be based in one place for long
Original post by gftfby

Congratulations on your offer. Finally the wait is over and you can now concentrate on achieving the grades.
Original post by gftfby

Congratulations from everyone here at York :smile:
Hello, I know this is annoying but are we supposed to get the log in after we form the university or should we have gotten it already?
Original post by Selena15839
Hello, I know this is annoying but are we supposed to get the log in after we form the university or should we have gotten it already?

Hi, you should get the log in details before firming. If you have not received them by now, contact the University.
I just got my log in details and the accomodation email from hull today. I got my offer and firmed it 2 weeks ago
Original post by University of York
Hi, accommodation isn't first come first served this year. As long as you firm York and apply by the 31 July deadline, you are guaranteed a room and there is no advantage for students applying early :smile:

does this also apply for university of hull
Anyone attending the York offer holders day on 13 April?
Original post by AstridM
Anyone attending the York offer holders day on 13 April?

yes my son usman will attend along with me
Anyone going to the Hull offer day today?
Original post by liaqat97
yes my son usman will attend along with me

Oh great. I will also be attending with my daughter.
Original post by user2930
does this also apply for university of hull

Hello, this guarantee also applies to students studying at Hull-York Medical School (HYMS) but the University of Hull is a separate university.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending