The Student Room Group

Official: Barts and the London (QMUL) A100 2024 Entry Applicants

qmul.png

Welcome to the Barts and the London (QMUL) A100 2024 Entry Discussion.

2023 thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7259415

General info + entry requirements: https://www.qmul.ac.uk/undergraduate/coursefinder/courses/2024/medicine-5-year-programme/

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, mention or advertise group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!
(edited 8 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 2
I got 3000 band 2 in my UCAT and have 2A*'s in bio and maths and an A in chem. I got 998877777 in my GCSEs. Do I have a good chance for interview?
Original post by Friedbilol
I got 3000 band 2 in my UCAT and have 2A*'s in bio and maths and an A in chem. I got 998877777 in my GCSEs. Do I have a good chance for interview?

yes
Hi, I have a UCAT score of 2760 band 1 and a UCAS Tariff of 196, from 3A*s and an A* in EPQ. Do I stand a good chance to receive an interview offer from Barts?
Original post by aburnttoast
Hi, I have a UCAT score of 2760 band 1 and a UCAS Tariff of 196, from 3A*s and an A* in EPQ. Do I stand a good chance to receive an interview offer from Barts?

epq doesn't count anymore. cutoff for 3a* last year was 2720 i think.
What are the likelihoods of the cutoff rising by 40 UCAT points?
And if you achieve above the cutoff does it mean your guaranteed an interview...Im sorry Im not really sure about how this works?
And if you achieve above the cutoff does it mean your guaranteed an interview...Im sorry Im not really sure about how this works?

yes
What are the likelihoods of the cutoff rising by 40 UCAT points?

it probably depends on if the top 2 ucat deciles have risen again this year
Okay thank you
Reply 11
Hi, I got 2760 Band 3 in my UCAT:

620 = VR
650 = DM
610 = QR
880 = AR

My current A-Level preds are A* AA, and my GCSEs are 9887777654. Am I competitive enough for an interview?
Reply 12
Original post by reubenn05
unfortunately last year's cutoff for A*AA was 2880

Do you know where I can find the cut off?
Original post by TSRorist

by looking at last year's qmul thread
Original post by TSRorist

sorry i made a mistake - the cutoff of 2880 combines your ucat score and ucas tariff, so your score would be 2912, which is above last year's cutoff
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 15
Hi

Is there a good chance of interview with barts here

GCSE 9999999998 (8 in Eng Language)
Predicted 3A* for A-Levels
UCAT 2690 SJT band 2
Reply 16
sorry i made a mistake - the cutoff of 2880 combines your ucat score and ucas tariff, so your score would be 2912, which is above last year's cutoff

Ah ok, cheers.
Reply 17
when looking at ucas tariff points does extra qualifications such as musical exams and epq etc count towards it?
Original post by jasmine6
when looking at ucas tariff points does extra qualifications such as musical exams and epq etc count towards it?

no
Is this starting only from this year as the 2023 entry admissions policy for Barts says it takes into account all tariffable qualifications?

no

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending