The Student Room Group

Official: Barts and the London (QMUL) A100 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Naisss29279_87
Did everyone on waitlist get offer holder and applicant event email?

Hi I don’t think I did, should I be concerned?
Reply 761
Original post by Whizzkid03
Hi I don’t think I did, should I be concerned?

Might just be a mistake. Email them asking if they can send the link. They sent me the wrong link when asking for consent to be contacted for offers and I emailed them then they immediately fixed it
Has anyone applied for accom yet and does anyone know how many places are there at Floyer House? Thanks.
Has anyone applied for accom yet and does anyone know how many places are there at Floyer House? Thanks.
Reply 764
Original post by AliSharief2306

The info in the qmul accommodation website. Once u firm, you can start applying thro MySis
Reply 765
Original post by Smmhu1
The info in the qmul accommodation website. Once u firm, you can start applying thro MySis

Oh, forgot to mention, you can apply thro MySis around 24 hours after u firm. Not immediately. You will see the accommodation tile there
I've firmed my offer a few days ago and can't see an accomodation tile on MySis... I'm thinking it might be because it's a bank holiday and they haven't been able to update it yet but I've had other emails from other departments acknowledging my reply, idk if I should email them or not
Reply 767
Original post by Ginny B
I've firmed my offer a few days ago and can't see an accomodation tile on MySis... I'm thinking it might be because it's a bank holiday and they haven't been able to update it yet but I've had other emails from other departments acknowledging my reply, idk if I should email them or not

Mine took a day for me to see the accommodation tile. But that was a working day. Maybe tomorrow you will see. I did ask them in email and was told it takes 24 hrs after firming to see the accommodation tile
does anyone know how many people on hold/waitlisted that end up getting offers....if so can you pint me in the direction to find out

Thank you!
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Original post by halfharry
does anyone know how many people on hold/waitlisted that end up getting offers....if so can you pint me in the direction to find out
Thank you!

You can request this information on WhatDoTheyKnow quoting the freedom of information act 2000

Couldn’t find 2023, but in 2022, 170 were on the waiting list and 27 got offers
Has anyone who submitted a SAR for interview feedback received a response yet :smile:? Submitted mine 5 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything.
Original post by Gabriellakl
Has anyone who submitted a SAR for interview feedback received a response yet :smile:? Submitted mine 5 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything.

The admisssions team is usually really busy at this time and won’t prioritise interview feedback. Usually the time to get these are later around summer time. I think I received mine last year around June time.
Original post by user113
The admisssions team is usually really busy at this time and won’t prioritise interview feedback. Usually the time to get these are later around summer time. I think I received mine last year around June time.

Ah okay, good to know. Thank you :smile:.
is there an offer holder gc
Original post by user47839292
is there an offer holder gc

If you make one can you invite me pls
Been looking for one for ages
Received an offer today after being put on hold
Original post by Felesha

huge congrats!!!!!
Original post by Felesha

Home or international pls