The Student Room Group

Official: Imperial College London A100 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

that bmat was so hard though :frown:
Original post by reubenn05

Welcome to the Imperial A100 2024 Entry Discussion.

Imperial A100 2023 Entry thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7247509

For general information click: https://www.imperial.ac.uk/medicine/...bs-programmes/

For entry requirements click: https://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/ug/...y-requirements

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, advertise or mention group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

I have applied to Imperial for medicine for 2024 entry and saw that the contextual admissions eligibility is different to most as it only uses postcodes and care.

I was wondering if imperial checks for anything else when looking at your UCAS application such as FSM or caring responsibilities when considering an application and how does it affect a potential offer?
Reply 42
Original post by student159753
I have applied to Imperial for medicine for 2024 entry and saw that the contextual admissions eligibility is different to most as it only uses postcodes and care.

I was wondering if imperial checks for anything else when looking at your UCAS application such as FSM or caring responsibilities when considering an application and how does it affect a potential offer?

Websites are a good place to look for this type of information:
https://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/apply/undergraduate/process/admissions-schemes/
https://www.imperial.ac.uk/medicine/study/undergraduate/medicine-mbbs-programmes/mmi/wp/
I would confirm with the med school if this is up to date, as it is not clear if the 2nd page link still applies
(edited 5 months ago)
got an email from imperial about top tips for interview it scared me 😭
Original post by cookiee_monsturr
got an email from imperial about top tips for interview it scared me 😭

Same 😂 just making sure both parts of the interview are online right?
Reply 45
Original post by preena9753
that bmat was so hard though :frown:

It was okay
Original post by s.aksar_05
Same 😂 just making sure both parts of the interview are online right?

Yes I think so
Reply 47
When does Imperial starts sending interviews?
Original post by Cornwall3
When does Imperial starts sending interviews?

Just scrolled through last years thread and found this information might be helpful

First interview invite was given on 9th December on Tsr (not sure what actual interview day they were given)

These emails were sent "acknowledgement emails"(theres a screenshot of it on 2023 thread reply 280) before interview invites and apparently people on the 2023 thread were discussing as not everyone got this email i.e people who got this email got an interview invite which seemed to be true i think from scanning the thread

Of course it might not be the same this year as theres an an asynchronous pre-recorded, part in January and a live online part in February but just thought i would put this hear so you dont have to scroll through so many posts
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by cookiee_monsturr
Just scrolled through last years thread and found this information might be helpful

First interview was given on 9th December on Tsr

These emails were sent "acknowledgement emails"(theres a screenshot of it on 2023 thread reply 280) before interview invites and apparently people on the 2023 thread were discussing as not everyone got this email i.e people who got this email got an interview invite which seemed to be true i think from scanning the thread

Of course it might not be the same this year but just thought i would put this hear so you dont have to scroll through so many posts

On the email about top tips for interviews, they said there’d be two parts to the MMI: an asynchronous pre-recorded, part in January and a live online part in February
Original post by s.aksar_05
On the email about top tips for interviews, they said there’d be two parts to the MMI: an asynchronous pre-recorded, part in January and a live online part in February

Yeah true I have just noticed that! I have edited my message. Thank you
anyone heard back yet?
Reply 52
Nope
Original post by fluffycloud101
anyone heard back yet?

bmat results arnt even out yet
Original post by Tk1234509876
bmat results arnt even out yet

Will come out on Friday eek 😬
Good luck guys!! I’m a first year imperial medic so if you have any questions about the application process or interviews / life at imperial! Feel free to ask!
Good luck guys!! I’m a first year imperial medic so if you have any questions about the application process or interviews / life atimperial! Feel free to ask! - this is my actual account , i forgot to log in
Reply 57
Has anyone heard back?
Reply 58
I got 5.2 section A 4.4 in section B and 3.5A for the essay. Do I have any chances :frown:
Reply 59
Original post by Adchara2
I got 5.2 section A 4.4 in section B and 3.5A for the essay. Do I have any chances :frown:

You’re doomed. Just like me 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending