The Student Room Group

Official: Lancaster University A100 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I got 12.6 BMAT. Can I assume I will get an interview invite?
Original post by UZIman123
I got 13.4 bmat as a non-contextual. am i basically guarenteed an interview and i should start preparing?

Based on last year results you would get an interview. the lowest BMAT score they offered for an interview for non contextual was 11.7. Good Luck with it!
Original post by Antyy

Based on last year analysis the lowest BMAT score they invited for interview that is non contextual was 11.7 so you should stand a good chance.
Original post by Antyy

Last year the lowest offer for an interview was given to BMAT score of 11.7 non context. Could change this year - no one knows! My son also got 12.6 :-)
does anyone know when they start inviting people to interviews?
Reply 25
Original post by medstudent34

They hold their MMIs between January and February and tend to send invites like 2 weeks before so we may have a while to wait :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by eveeve18
They hold their MMIs between January and February and tend to send invites like 2 weeks before so we may have a while to wait :smile:

I didn’t apply, but I sent my bmat results to them
Reply 27

Called them today they said mid dec
Reply 28
Got 11.8 do you think i have a chance
Original post by Dhdjdb
Got 11.8 do you think i have a chance

i got the same - i hope we do
Reply 30
Original post by Dhdjdb
Called them today they said mid dec

I hope I get an email from them, I sent my bmat results to them, but I didn’t apply
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 31

i got the same - i hope we do

What other unis did u app to
Does lancaster start their interviews at the start of january or mid january bc looking at past years it looks like they hold the first interviews mid january - anyone know?
Original post by LIUDD
Aww I honestly feel so bad, I didn’t apply to Lancaster 😭
The unis I applied to my score isn’t good enough

hi Liudd, don’t know if you’ve said before but is this your first application cycle?
Reply 34
Original post by rizwana.qureshi
Based on last year analysis the lowest BMAT score they invited for interview that is non contextual was 11.7 so you should stand a good chance.

Hi,

When you say 11.7 is that the total score of sec1 +sec 2 + sec 3 or just sec 1+ sec 2. I am stressing because I dont know if its just the first 2. If its all 3 I should have a score of 12.6.
Reply 35
Original post by shvitus
Hi,

When you say 11.7 is that the total score of sec1 +sec 2 + sec 3 or just sec 1+ sec 2. I am stressing because I dont know if its just the first 2. If its all 3 I should have a score of 12.6.

It’s all of them, don’t stress that’s a good score.
Reply 36
I got 12.3A do you think Guys i am in the game or am I out . I found Edge Hill even had higher cut off . so my only hope is left Lancester.
Reply 37
Original post by LIUDD
I hope I get an email from them, I sent my bmat results to them, but I didn’t apply

Im sorry but they are not gonna look at your application. I mean they literally cant they have said only application through ucas will be accepted.
Reply 38
Original post by BoltonMan
I got 12.3A do you think Guys i am in the game or am I out . I found Edge Hill even had higher cut off . so my only hope is left Lancester.

How did you find out about the increase in cut offs? Also I think your score should be fine. go on their website and check lancasters average offer holder bmat score for home applicants and judge from that. I think you have a chance.
Reply 39
Original post by shvitus
How did you find out about the increase in cut offs? Also I think your score should be fine. go on their website and check lancasters average offer holder bmat score for home applicants and judge from that. I think you have a chance.

University told me they informed me the Cut of for Edge Hill for 2024 UCAT is 2630 and Generally Edge hill is the lowest cut of compare to Manchester or other University.

I hope you are right about lancester this is what i am looking for .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending