Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Did u get a rejection already from ICL?
Reply 61
Original post by Kababsauce
Original post by Dhdjdb
Same I got 11.7
I hope we get an interview

ive already firmed the rejection for lancaster, i got bssms interview and the other 2 are pending

Wait what? Did you get rejected from Lancaster?
Reply 62
Anyone got an interview from Lancaster yet?
Original post by Donhhvvb
Anyone got an interview from Lancaster yet?

just got a rejection - 9.6 bmat was expecting it tbh
Original post by Purplehalo123
just got a rejection - 9.6 bmat was expecting it tbh

aw, good luck with your other choices! I think from today they'll be sending out rejections/interviews then
Reply 65
Just spoke to them

They said that today they sent out the first batch of rejections which would have been most rejections and that the cut off will be around 11
Original post by eiman.bibi
aw, good luck with your other choices! I think from today they'll be sending out rejections/interviews then

ive got an interview from keele and still waiting for aston but yeah after I got my bmat results I firmed the rejection from lancaster loll
Reply 67
Original post by Dhdjdb
Just spoke to them

They said that today they sent out the first batch of rejections which would have been most rejections and that the cut off will be around 11

Did they say they will send out interview invites today as well?
Reply 68
No they didn’t say that
Does anyone know in what order they send invites? or when they'll start sending them? Also were they specific with the cutoff?
Reply 70
No
Original post by Purplehalo123
ive got an interview from keele and still waiting for aston but yeah after I got my bmat results I firmed the rejection from lancaster loll

for keele-are u a home student? and is it for the 5 yr programme? contextual? I've applied for 5 yr course as contextual, home student but not heard anything from keele
Reply 72
Original post by eiman.bibi
for keele-are u a home student? and is it for the 5 yr programme? contextual? I've applied for 5 yr course as contextual, home student but not heard anything from keele

some people have got interviews if they did a wp scheme, but p sure they said rest of the interviews will be sent jan-march (they put a message on the portal)
Original post by Jess1234a
some people have got interviews if they did a wp scheme, but p sure they said rest of the interviews will be sent jan-march (they put a message on the portal)

ahh right, thank you for letting me know! I'll be keeping an eye out on the portal now for any other updates
Original post by minxlee
Just got rejected - 12.7 international

sorry to hear man, hopefully u get others. What was last years cutoff for international?
Reply 75
Original post by Adil1jaz
sorry to hear man, hopefully u get others. What was last years cutoff for international?

Ops sorry I actually got 13.7 and got rejected - I might need to call next Monday cos I think it might be a mistake? Last year the lowest score who got the interview as an international was 12.4 I remember.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 76
Original post by Jess1234a

does lancaster have a portal for applicants? i didn't receive any details
Original post by minxlee
Ops sorry I actually got 13.7 and got rejected - I might need to call next Monday cos I think it might be a mistake? Last year the lowest score who got the interview was 12.6 I remember.

Yh unless it was ur grades cos that’s a rly high bmat
Reply 78
Original post by ra5

I don't think there is a portal. I am just constantly checking my emails
Reply 79
Original post by ra5

No this was for Keele

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending