The Student Room Group

averaged a first in final year, but have less than 40 percent for one optional module

I've averaged a a first in every module this year apart from one which i deffered and think i have failed my first attempt in (august), i just want to graduate and move on to get a job, not wait around for another retake ( i estimate i may have received a 35 overall in this optional module ), what are my options, will they look at my overall average and let me pass ?
Reply 1
Original post by kazmania12
I've averaged a a first in every module this year apart from one which i deffered and think i have failed my first attempt in (august), i just want to graduate and move on to get a job, not wait around for another retake ( i estimate i may have received a 35 overall in this optional module ), what are my options, will they look at my overall average and let me pass ?

What happens will depend on the university's regulations and possibly what course you're doing.

If you've failed the module and the university doesn't award credit, then it might be possible for you to leave with an ordinary degree -- i.e. a degree without honours.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending