The Student Room Group

Student finance

I thought student finance was to help with buying things for the course, why does the letter say I'll get £0??? I start in September I am absolutely screwed
Original post by Etoile2004
I thought student finance was to help with buying things for the course, why does the letter say I'll get £0??? I start in September I am absolutely screwed

From my personal experience of sorting SFE, you should speak to the chat room people. It should be in a blue box in the bottom right corner on the 'contact us' page of your student finance application. There you will be connected to a bot, and if the bot can't answer your questions it will forward you to an agent. The agent's are extremely helpful and can view your application to see where the issue may lie.

I am not too well informed on this so don't take my word for gospel, but I did see that sometimes if it says you're getting £0 it's either because some things have been left incomplete, or they're still processing some parts of your application. Again, DO NOT take what I've just said as absolutely certain, definitely talk to an agent.

Hope this gets sorted quickly for you!
Original post by Etoile2004

As above, log in to your account and use the live chat function. It is possible you made an error when completing your application and didn't apply for both the maintenance and tuition fee loans.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending