The Student Room Group

Is it worth sending for remark?

Hi

I recently sent a Further Maths paper for remark, having missed out on an A by 2 marks, and it came back with downgrade by a further 3 marks 🙈

Is it worth sending the rest of the papers to be remarked (I think today is final day for priority remark), in the hope that by some miracle I will gain them back? Or should I just accept my fate?
send it! what have u to lose x
also what exam board
Original post by GreenStar7
Hi

I recently sent a Further Maths paper for remark, having missed out on an A by 2 marks, and it came back with downgrade by a further 3 marks 🙈

Is it worth sending the rest of the papers to be remarked (I think today is final day for priority remark), in the hope that by some miracle I will gain them back? Or should I just accept my fate?

If the other papers also go down by 3 marks each, is there a risk that your current B could drop to a C? :eek:

(Or are you so from the C boundary, even having lost two marks, that that's extremely unlikely?)
Reply 3
Original post by Mickjagger
send it! what have u to lose x
also what exam board

It was OCR/MEI.
Thanks for the encouragement 😊 still don’t know if I’m brave enough 😬 losing 3 more was quite demoralising 🥺
Reply 4
Original post by DataVenia
If the other papers also go down by 3 marks each, is there a risk that your current B could drop to a C? :eek:

(Or are you so from the C boundary, even having lost two marks, that that's extremely unlikely?)

Hopefully not 🙈 I have around 35 marks to lose before reaching C, although with my luck recently lol!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending