The Student Room Group

University of Southampton A102 (BM6) 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Somebody09
Felt way better than soton for some reason, maybeit’s because it was online and at home at the time
The only problem is in the portal, the recent updates says that the number of applicants is 30% more than last year. Even if I did well, I could be outcompeted by other applicants especially those who did take an year gap

oh yh true when was ur interview?
Original post by parirad
oh yh true when was ur interview?

It was on the 29th of February, basically two days after Soton interview and I wont lie I was panicking becuase it was only a few days notice, but hopefully we both did good haha
Original post by somebody09
it was on the 29th of february, basically two days after soton interview and i wont lie i was panicking becuase it was only a few days notice, but hopefully we both did good haha

pmh mine was on 29th too!
hey, I got waitlisted and not sure what to do
Original post by Tara753

Same I did too but hopefully we can get offers through it
Original post by Tara753

for soton? you never know you might end up getting an offer if enough ppl don't put it as their firm
Original post by heuyghfiywg
for soton? you never know you might end up getting an offer if enough ppl don't put it as their firm

Yhh for soton
Original post by Tara753

dont worry, i think im going to reject my offer from Soton, I go into Keele so Soton will be my second choice. Just work hard get those grades and i'm sure a place will open up for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending