The Student Room Group

University of Southampton A102 (BM6) 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by jhssn50000
Does anyone have any idea what month the selection days will be held? The website says from Jan-March, but i was wondering if anyone had a more specific date :-)

27th February and 28th February
Original post by 226
27th February and 28th February

Where did you get this from?
Reply 42
Where did you get this from?

On the website
Original post by 226
On the website

Could u post the link? i couldn’t find the selection days dates at all
Reply 44
Could u post the link? i couldn’t find the selection days dates at all

https://www.southampton.ac.uk/courses/medicine-bm6-widening-participation-degree-bmbs#apply
Reply 45
Has anyone recieved offers yet?
Reply 46
Original post by 226
Has anyone recieved offers yet?

Nothing so far, I don’t think they send out anything until maybe mid Jan/ early Feb time
Reply 47
Original post by Coco12344
Nothing so far, I don’t think they send out anything until maybe mid Jan/ early Feb time

Thank you, Hopefully we all recieve something
has anyone received an interview invite? i just received an email saying they’re still considering my application and will let me know if i’ve been shortlisted soon
Reply 49
Original post by ncsokjkjdcjk
has anyone received an interview invite? i just received an email saying they’re still considering my application and will let me know if i’ve been shortlisted soon

yeah same i got that same email so i’m guessing they’ve started sending out interviews and rejections then?
Original post by nxjmx123

yeah same i got that same email so i’m guessing they’ve started sending out interviews and rejections then?

i don’t think so yet. i think they’re gonna start sending them out soon then
Hey guys I don't know what to do as I sent out my application after the deadline as my college were taking so long to get a stamp and they didn't have one so I had to email soton and this was after the deadline telling me that I didn't need one so I don't know whether or not I will still be eligible for consideration even though I did get the email about my application that it is still under consideration.
Reply 52
Original post by Antiphobii
Hey guys I don't know what to do as I sent out my application after the deadline as my college were taking so long to get a stamp and they didn't have one so I had to email soton and this was after the deadline telling me that I didn't need one so I don't know whether or not I will still be eligible for consideration even though I did get the email about my application that it is still under consideration.

I think you could call them up and ask if they can still take your application into consideration. They will be able to answer that for you. Hopefully they still do 🤞🏽
I think you could call them up and ask if they can still take your application into consideration. They will be able to answer that for you. Hopefully they still do 🤞🏽

I emailed them a few days ago and they said that they will consider it but I don't knw... I got the email about my application being considered like the others but Im not sure...
Reply 54
Original post by Antiphobii
I emailed them a few days ago and they said that they will consider it but I don't knw... I got the email about my application being considered like the others but Im not sure...

Try calling them because sometimes it’s not very clear over email. If they said that they will consider it then it should be fine, would be a good idea to call just in case lol
Reply 55
Does anyone know when we would receive interviews?
Reply 56
Original post by 226
Does anyone know when we would receive interviews?

prolly within next few weeks i’m guessing
Original post by nxjmx123

prolly within next few weeks i’m guessing

does anyone have an actual timeframe etc?
Try calling them because sometimes it’s not very clear over email. If they said that they will consider it then it should be fine, would be a good idea to call just in case lol

It's the opposite.

If they have told @Antiphobii in writing that they will consider the application then they will consider it.

If Antiphobii has subsequently received the generic email to say that they will consider it then I would leave it alone.

They will consider the application on its merits in line with their admissions policies.

As unpleasant as it is, it is just a waiting game now, for everybody 😒

Given the interview dates are only a couple of weeks away hopefully people will hear soonish.

Good luck all.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 59
Current 4th Year BM6 at Southampton, I also help run the interviews/open days feel free to ask any questions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending