The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Rejecting Reading Uni accommodation

I recently applied for accommodation at reading and was given Wantage Hall which I really did not want. So, to try and apply again for other accommodation such as St George's or Windsor Hall I rejected my offer and it does not let me reapply. Will I still be given accommodation because I cannot apply again however I know there will be people who also reject their offer. I'm going to ring up on Tuesday morning but any help for now?
Original post by JCrouch11
I recently applied for accommodation at reading and was given Wantage Hall which I really did not want. So, to try and apply again for other accommodation such as St George's or Windsor Hall I rejected my offer and it does not let me reapply. Will I still be given accommodation because I cannot apply again however I know there will be people who also reject their offer. I'm going to ring up on Tuesday morning but any help for now?

Hey @JCrouch11 [br] [br] So sorry to hear you're not happy with your offer.
I think your best bet is to speak directly to the accommodation team when you can and explain the situation as they will be able to help advise you with what to do from here, and they may be able to help you with your application over the phone, as well as informing you with the accommodation options still available.

Sorry I can't be much more help than that at this stage, but if you have any other questions, please do ask! Hope you get it sorted soon and wishing you the best of luck with the move!

Skye :smile:
3rd Year Speech and Language Therapy Student
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending