The Student Room Group

Android app recommendations for locking phone when trying to focus

Does anyone have any recommendations of android apps ,which i can download from the play store, that will essentially permit me from using my phone for a certain time limit but will allow me to use certain apps within this time limit? I've recently somehow increased using my phone whilst trying to focus which leads me to be unproductive. I'm using an app currently called "Stay Away" which is really useful but I still want to be able to use certain apps like Microsoft teams, google chrome etc as I sometimes need them for my school work.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by clusterhug02
Does anyone have any recommendations of android apps ,which i can download from the play store, that will essentially permit me from using my phone for a certain time limit but will allow me to use certain apps within this time limit? I've recently somehow increased using my phone whilst trying to focus which leads me to be unproductive. I'm using an app currently called "Stay Away" which is really useful but I still want to be able to use certain apps like Microsoft teams, google chrome etc as I sometimes need them for my school work.

I ended up finding one myself called "Lock me out" on the google play store. It's extremely useful and would highly recommend!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending