The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Looking for others who will be studying chemistry/mchem at Liverpool this year

Hello! I’m going into first year this September and will be doing the integrated masters for chemistry! I haven’t had much luck finding others who will be doing chemistry, so please message me or reply to this if you’ll be doing chemistry too - im trying to meet people who will be on the same course as me :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hello! I’m going into first year this September and will be doing the integrated masters for chemistry! I haven’t had much luck finding others who will be doing chemistry, so please message me or reply to this if you’ll be doing chemistry too - im trying to meet people who will be on the same course as me :smile:

Hey, I'm also doing chemistry in September and I'm so nervous to start. Excited though!
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Hi there,

Well done on getting your place confirmed :smile:

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with!

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Reply 3
Hiya my son is doing masters chemistry. He isn't on here thou. Where are you staying? Good luck!
Reply 4
Original post by Ellach
Hiya my son is doing masters chemistry. He isn't on here thou. Where are you staying? Good luck!

I will be staying in private accommodation so im trying to find people to talk to on things like Snapchat before uni starts so that hopefully I’m not too lonely during the first few days
Original post by Anonymous
I will be staying in private accommodation so im trying to find people to talk to on things like Snapchat before uni starts so that hopefully I’m not too lonely during the first few days

Hi there,

Have you seen the program of events that the Guild of Students is putting on? There is a wide range of exciting events where there will be the opportunity to meet lots of people! Check it out here: https://www.liverpoolguild.org/whatson/

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending