The Student Room Group

Study abroad because of bad A levels pharmacy course masters 4 years

So I flopped my a level resits so my best a level results are BED my GCSEs are decent but I went through a period of poor mental health during a levels which led to those poor grades but I finally decided to seek counselling service to help me and I am feeling a little better now. I contacted so many unis in the UK for pharmacy which is what I want to study but they all rejected me due to my grades some offered a foundation year but no guarantee I'll be accepted into the 4 year program after I'm stuck right now and have no idea what to do I think my only option is to study abroad but I'm poor is there any student loans to study in a different country? I honestly don't know what to do with my life anymore I am working a full time job at the moment to pay off some debts but I want to study and get a degree and follow my career choice is there anything anything at all I can do please leave me any advice thanks.
Reply 1
Foundation year would be the more sensible option, surely?
Reply 2
Original post by black tea
Foundation year would be the more sensible option, surely?

but there is no guarantee of me securing a place they said I have to get 70% or more and then do an interview after which they will decide if I get a place so ultimately I may end up wasting time on the foundation course

Quick Reply

Latest