The Student Room Group

Renting at family friends

Hello I am currently renting a room with my boyfriends god parents in the town where I live. What evidence am I going to need to prove that I am living away from home for when student finance ask. Thank you
Original post by Pyper. Doran
Hello I am currently renting a room with my boyfriends god parents in the town where I live. What evidence am I going to need to prove that I am living away from home for when student finance ask. Thank you

Hi Pyper,

We don't normally ask for evidence unless there is an audit check. Normally we would ask for a tenancy agreement etc however, if you are living with someone else, you can explain that in a cover letter with any payments you make to them on bank statements. This however, is only if it is requested.

Thanks, Clare
Reply 2
Thank you very much clare I was part of the audit in my first year and wanted to make sure I knew what to provide if I were to be part of this again as I didn't have the knowledge of these types of situations.
Original post by Pyper. Doran
Thank you very much clare I was part of the audit in my first year and wanted to make sure I knew what to provide if I were to be part of this again as I didn't have the knowledge of these types of situations.

You can always upload a cover letter along with any letters showing your address history should you be requested to send this. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending