The Student Room Group

Looking for a house to rent for a party (and I'm struggling)

Help! Me and my friends have reached the big age of 20, and we want to throw a memorable Christmas bash without worrying about who's house to do it at.
The only thing I've thought of is renting out an airbnb for the night as it eliminates the house issue, and we also wouldn't be bothering any of the families as a lot of us have working parents and younger siblings who will be going to school.
There will be around 11 of us (+-2) and the properties I've looked at are all quite pricey for groups larger than 5, and state that no parties should be held as they have neighbours.
The other option I've looked at is coolstays.com which seems like a more affordable option as most of the homes are alone in, what looks like, a field. However - again - the distances seem a bit far.
If anyone could help a fellow group of students with a few links or something to places which we could rent for the night (parties allowed) it would be much appreciated! We live near Royal Holloway for reference.
Original post by patiwloczewska
Help! Me and my friends have reached the big age of 20, and we want to throw a memorable Christmas bash without worrying about who's house to do it at.
The only thing I've thought of is renting out an airbnb for the night as it eliminates the house issue, and we also wouldn't be bothering any of the families as a lot of us have working parents and younger siblings who will be going to school.
There will be around 11 of us (+-2) and the properties I've looked at are all quite pricey for groups larger than 5, and state that no parties should be held as they have neighbours.
The other option I've looked at is coolstays.com which seems like a more affordable option as most of the homes are alone in, what looks like, a field. However - again - the distances seem a bit far.
If anyone could help a fellow group of students with a few links or something to places which we could rent for the night (parties allowed) it would be much appreciated! We live near Royal Holloway for reference.

is it worth booking a room in an hotel to host it?
Good luck at booking an Airbnb. The people will see how old you are and what you want it for and they'll run a mile.

In all seriousness, no-one is going to rent anything to a bunch of 20 years old for a party.
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending