The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

The Official King's College London Applicants for 2024 Entry Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mimibroadbent

Yes x I've got an offer!

Yesss, that’s great! I thought there wasn’t going to be anyone here who got into philosophy 😭. Are you a home student or international?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Firming neuroscience offer! What are the best halls of residence? Is the uni website the best place to look for guidance?
Original post by dee7xz
Yesss, that’s great! I thought there wasn’t going to be anyone here who got into philosophy 😭. Are you a home student or international?

I'm a home student x I'm from south England. How about you ?? Xx

I'm a home student x I'm from south England. How about you ?? Xx

That’s cooool! I’m also a home student and I’m from London. Are you thinking of firming kings?
Original post by dee7xz
That’s cooool! I’m also a home student and I’m from London. Are you thinking of firming kings?

I have firmed Kings x I've booked accom at Stamford street apartments x
Anyone got a physio offer??

I have firmed Kings x I've booked accom at Stamford street apartments x

Oh okayyy, niceee. Congrats on your offer !!!
Original post by dee7xz
Oh okayyy, niceee. Congrats on your offer !!!

Thanks! You too xx do you think you'll firm Kings??
Hi, law applicants & offer holders,
I made a form for us to enter all law decisions across universities this year (2023-2024)

Here's the link:https://forms.gle/BFRACrPsm4zE9KJh9
Link to responses: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cAJyHUxO8UxjUn3e7uDVq2DMN1ZV8Rih5kNAmCtlZdo/edit?usp=sharing

Please do make the time to fill out the form to help those who are still waiting and those who will be applying next year.
Good luck with your upcoming exams!

Thanks! You too xx do you think you'll firm Kings??

Yupp, I’ll be firming kings, I really like their modules :smile:. Are there any specific modules which interest you?
Original post by dee7xz
Yupp, I’ll be firming kings, I really like their modules :smile:. Are there any specific modules which interest you?

Yay that's so exciting! You're the First person I've found who will be on my course! For me ethics and political philosophy sound so interesting! But looking forward to all of it! Xx
Yay that's so exciting! You're the First person I've found who will be on my course! For me ethics and political philosophy sound so interesting! But looking forward to all of it! Xx

Ah okayy, you’re the first person I’ve found from kings too! I’m not too sure how popular it is so wasn’t sure if I would find anyone here tbh. I’m looking forward to it too! Just need to get the grades they’re asking for😤
anyone heard back for maths?
Original post by student295-6
Anyone got a physio offer??

Not yet but I just heard from kings for an additional reference...did you?
Original post by Anonymous
Not yet but I just heard from kings for an additional reference...did you?

Ohh i see, who do they need a reference from? Yeah i heard back Friday
Original post by student295-6
Ohh i see, who do they need a reference from? Yeah i heard back Friday

The said they need an educational reference this time... I had a mishap with the ucas reference so i had to ask my counseller to give me one.
Firmed my conditional neuroscience offer. Anyone else doing neuroscience? Would love to connect!
what time does kings usually give out offers
Original post by Anonymous
what time does kings usually give out offers

They’ve already started, but I’m pretty sure its quite a long and slow process and they give out offers anytime up until the deadline in May
Original post by dee7xz
Ah okayy, you’re the first person I’ve found from kings too! I’m not too sure how popular it is so wasn’t sure if I would find anyone here tbh. I’m looking forward to it too! Just need to get the grades they’re asking for😤

Ahh yes!! Good luck xx I'm on a gap year so luckily I've already done my Alevels !

Quick Reply

Latest