The Student Room Group

TSA Oxford

I'm supposed to take the TSA this October for my Oxford application, but there isn't an accessible venue near me to take it, and I can't sit it at my college.
If I emailed some sixth forms near me that I know lets their students take the exam in school, would they be able to let me sit the exam there even if I'm not a student at that sixth form?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I'm supposed to take the TSA this October for my Oxford application, but there isn't an accessible venue near me to take it, and I can't sit it at my college.
If I emailed some sixth forms near me that I know lets their students take the exam in school, would they be able to let me sit the exam there even if I'm not a student at that sixth form?

I’m not sure but it’s worth a try. Hope you get to sit it somewhere close and soon!
Original post by Anonymous

Some sixth forms and colleges will allow this for a fee. It's likely they'll have some of their own students sitting the TSA as well. Definitely worth contacting them.
i'm not sure if the sixth forms will let you sit the TSA at their school, but i would definitely ask them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending