The Student Room Group

Speech and Language Therapy Applicants 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by develbiostudent
Hey I have just been offered an interview about an hour ago, so seems things are moving!

Me too!!!
I’ve just been invited for an interview for Pre-Reg at MMU! Beyond excited 😭💕
Anyone heard anything from Sheffield MMedSci?
today i received my offers for both the bsc and msc at newcastle, i only applied to newcastle so i am absolutely over the moon 😁🎉
Original post by hannah1465
Anyone heard anything from Sheffield MMedSci?

No :frown: but I will update you here if i hear anything from them. Heard back from UCL though
Hey I have just been offered an interview about an hour ago, so seems things are moving!

How was your interview today? Or is yours over the next couple of days? :smile:
Reply 86

Hi Hannah, fellow MSc SLT applicant here. How did you find the interview yesterday? Do you know when to expect a decision? I've only received a generic email from UCL today, thanking me for applying, still waiting, 🤞 to everyone.
Original post by Zigazoo
Hi Hannah, fellow MSc SLT applicant here. How did you find the interview yesterday? Do you know when to expect a decision? I've only received a generic email from UCL today, thanking me for applying, still waiting, 🤞 to everyone.

Have messaged you! :smile:
Original post by ldfefakfafjlsdf
No :frown: but I will update you here if i hear anything from them. Heard back from UCL though

Did you receive an offer from UCL? I just had my interview with them yesterday. Waiting anxiously to hear back from them..
Reply 89
Have messaged you! :smile:

It seems I am unable to reply to PMs for now (newly registered on here). Well done with your interview, I am sure you did brilliantly. I thought mine went ok, but not my best. Hindsight is a wonderful thing 🤔
Hopefully we'll know by next week. Wishing you well 🙂
Anyone else had their interview at Reading? I found it to be quite challenging..
Reply 91
Original post by elevenlions
Anyone else had their interview at Reading? I found it to be quite challenging..

Have you interviewed at Reading and UCL, or other places too? Were they different interview styles, why was the Reading one challenging?
I only had mine at UCL so can't compare.

My was 2 of Jan in the morning. It was alright, how about you?
Original post by ldfefakfafjlsdf
My was 2 of Jan in the morning. It was alright, how about you?

Has anyone heard back yet?
Has anyone heard back yet?

Nope :frown:
Original post by Zigazoo
Have you interviewed at Reading and UCL, or other places too? Were they different interview styles, why was the Reading one challenging?
I only had mine at UCL so can't compare.

Had my interview at Reading, UCL, and City. I would say the Reading one was the most challenging, UCL's patient-related discussion was a bit more reasonably hypothetical. The individual interview questions at Reading also seemed a bit more restrictive in terms of what you could discuss regarding your experience.

How was your ucl interview?:smile:
(edited 3 months ago)
anyone here also considering other allied health professions?
Reply 97
Original post by elevenlions
Had my interview at Reading, UCL, and City. I would say the Reading one was the most challenging, UCL's patient-related discussion was a bit more reasonably hypothetical. The individual interview questions at Reading also seemed a bit more restrictive in terms of what you could discuss regarding your experience.

How was your ucl interview?:smile:

3 interviews, well done! Have you heard from any of the universities yet?

My interview went ok, thanks, it could have been better, but it was an experience and I'll know now what to expect and improve next time should there be need.
Original post by Zigazoo
3 interviews, well done! Have you heard from any of the universities yet?

My interview went ok, thanks, it could have been better, but it was an experience and I'll know now what to expect and improve next time should there be need.

Been a week waiting for UCL interview result now, I hope we hear soon! Do you know how long they said it would be?
Been a week waiting for UCL interview result now, I hope we hear soon! Do you know how long they said it would be?

I know the waiting is killing me, I just want to know! I thought surely today, it’s been a week! I did email to ask but no one ever got back to me
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending